16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
1. Graduating school High School, college any kind of graduating school was a big deal to me. I wasn’t the smart kid in school so graduating was a big deal.
2. Growing up I have resisted growing up because it’s scary. If I had it my way (2 years ago), I’d still be living in mom and dad’s house and helping out on the farm. Growing up=step up in the world for me. I’m still working on it.
3. Not completely shutting down for being single in a married society Now I’ve talked about getting married and how I want to be married. Most of my friends are married. There’s only a few of us not. I randomly get annoyed when I have to go to weddings alone. But if not getting married now means getting the right guy, I’m okay with it. So I haven’t cracked.
4. Staying somewhere when I start to feel antsy Never fails, I get antsy about 1 1/2 to 2 years in a place. Then I move. Want the proof? I lived in Bismarck for 2 school years, got crazy at the end of both years. Dickinson same thing. Now that I’m here for 1 1/2. I’ve gotten a little antsy and I’ve stayed. Now, I know that me staying here won’t be forever, but I’ve stayed this long so yay!
5. Getting Back into music I got lucky. I moved to a place where it’s easy to get involved with stuff, music included. All I did was say, “Hey, can I join?” and I was in. It was time for me to get back into it. I missed it. I missed it the second I got out of it. But I got out of shape musically in 3 1/2 years and for me to get back in a group without preparing first wasn’t a smart idea. But I did it.
Over half way done! YAY!