30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
Number 30! It’s the last one!
Again, no particular order to this list.
1. To be known for my compassion How bad would it suck to be known as the person who didn’t give a crap about anyone or anything.
2. To be known for how I love and for what I love Yes, I want to be known for loving my family and future significant others but I also want to be known for things that I’ve loved and how I chose to love those things.
3. To be known for the work I’ve done I don’t want to be known for just sitting back and doing nothing but for the hard work I put in things.
4. Knowing how to enjoy the little things. This is something I’m still learning how to master. I tend to work a lot so the little, simple things get pushed to the back, but I still make time for them.
5. Knowing when enough is enough. Another thing that I’m working on. But I’m mastering it.
6. To be known for having more allies than foes. I know that every ally is not going to be my best friend and I know that I’m not going to hate the guts of every foe. I just want to be known for being diplomatic enough to get along with the majority of people I know.
7. My sense of humor I know how to use humor and at times it does come out inappropriately, but that’s okay. That’s what people are going to remember about me.
8. My mad reading skills Yeah this one is kind of lame. But I’m good at it. I swear. That was a vain moment but still. I’m good.
9. Being Dependable. I want to be the person that people remember for being there for anything but again knowing when to say no.
10. Mad Frisbee skills I couldn’t think of a good last one, so Frisbee skills are on the list.
I know a lot of these are generic but it’s true.
I’ll probably be doing a recap of this soon.