I apologize for blogging so scarcely but the past few weekends have been hectic. To put life in a better light, I didn’t make a deer unconscious this weekend and I get my headlight fixed this weekend.
Here is a few things a learned this week.
1. Yelling at me makes me shut down and pisses me off. Let’s just leave it at that.
2. My dad likes me a lot. Last weekend I went home and my dad had gotten headcheese because he likes it and liver-sausage because I like it. He will randomly do things like that. Stuff like that comes when I need to be reminded to appreciate my dad. He’s the strong silent type and I’m his little girl.
3. I have started to realize that my dad really is the type of man I want to marry. I was thinking about getting married the other day and I was thinking about the kind of guy I really needed. I then started to think of what kind of guy my dad is. He’s a gentlemen cowboy. With that he holds open doors and takes care you without being obvious about it. That’s what I need.
4. Running a kids event takes a lot of a person. Ah, I’m so tired from our kids event 2 days ago. It’s ridiculous.
5. I’m not doing a Halloween event ever again. It’s so much work for so little people that come, it’s not worth the stress and me being tired. The Easter Event is worth it, but not this.
6. I need more than a 3 day weekend. It’s because of this kid’s event. So it’s my fault since I think these events are good ideas.
7. October is almost over. Yup, just realized that.
8. I want to go back to school. I miss the intellectual discussions and the nonstop reading. I don’t miss being told what to read necessarily but I miss the discussions and literature being my life. Whereas now, it’s a hobby and passion.
9. Going back to school scares me. It would be a new beginning and new beginnings are scary, even a new job would scare me.
10. My apartment isn’t wide enough for both fleece and furniture. I tried. My furniture has to be moved or I have to find somewhere else to make a fleece tie blanket.
That’s what I’ve done. I’m still reading/listening to The Immortal life of Henrietta Lacks. It’s super good and there will be a post about it when I get done with it. I’ll be a while since I’m only like a third of the way through it.
I’ll try to start posting more now that my life has slowed down hypothetically.